Monday, May 22, 2017

Having a Baby Sister

My dad, brothers, and I waited patiently and anxiously while waiting for my baby sister to be born. I knew my baby sister will change my life in a positive way because I never had a sister before, I am the oldest in the family, and I have two brothers. I always wanted to have a sister because I wanted someone that I could take care of and defend her. I had to wait a whole night in the hospital and then the next day, in the morning, my baby sister was born and my whole family, even my mom, were all happy that god gave us another family member to the family. I was so happy, I can't even explain in words, but I already had the love for her ever since I first got to hold her and hug her. my baby sister has had a big impact in my life and love her to death. She is so loquacious and is always a pain in the butt, but I still love her no matter what. Everyday, when I get home from school, she is screaming like crazy and smiling. She gets happy when she hasn't seen me for a while and comes to hug me every time I get home. Here and there, she gets me to play with her and chase her around the house. She is so joyful and is the blessing of my entire family.

No comments:

Post a Comment