Tuesday, May 9, 2017

Powerful & Powerless

I feel most powerful when my parents are happy when I get good grades and don't disappoint them as I grow up and become more and more successful as school years are passing. I feel powerful because my parents mean so much to me in this world, and knowing that they are happy for me because I'm doing good at school, makes me feel powerful. It also makes me feel powerful, because every year that I do good at school and get good grades, my parent's know I love going to Mexico in the summer, let me go and I have so much fun over there, feeling free and joyful. It makes me feel powerful because I know I gained this, that I earned this through hard work and effort in school. I feel most powerless when my parent's are disappointed at me for something I know I did wrong and made them upset at me for my errors and mistakes in life. When I get detentions in school, or get written up, my parents get upset. I feel like I make them feel embarrassed for what I do wrong because I know I have failed them because nothing makes me feel much better than seeing my parents proud of me not disappointed. But when I feel powerless, I still feel like I'm powerful in some way because I acknowledge that I've done wrong and learn from my mistakes to not do it again.

No comments:

Post a Comment