Tuesday, May 9, 2017

Canelo vs. Golovkin!

Who will win on September 16 of 2017? Will it be Gennady Golovkin or Canelo Alvarez? Who knows, but the fight has been scheduled to be on September 16 of this year. After the Canelo vs Chavez Jr. fight, when Canelo won by unanimous decision, right after Chavez left the ring, Triple G entered the ring and stood face to face to Canelo. These two great fighters have shown their skills and how they rule the place, but no one can really say who is really the best professional boxer right now until one comes winner of this fight. Canelo has showed that he can fight the best without having fear and is confident that it is his era. But Triple G is a strong fighter with many K.O.'s. I don't know who will win but I do go for Canelo. Canelo has the speed in his shot but GGG has the power in his shot. This will be the well waited boxing match ever since Mayweather and Pacquiao. Who knows who will win since they are both great. Some say GGG will win others say Canelo will win, but I for sure will go for Canelo and hope he wins. He has inspired me so much ever since I was 8 and my dad got me into boxing since he also loves boxing. I have always went for Canelo in every match he has fought in and will continue to go for him. He is also one of my favorite boxers of all time. Like it or not, he is the best Mexican boxer currently and will defeat GGG in September! He has demonstrated that he can win any match and is not scared of nobody.

No comments:

Post a Comment