Monday, May 22, 2017

Going Camping

Last year, during summer, it would be my first time going camping, which I was really excited for. My family and I stayed for three days with my uncle's family too. All those three days, I experienced a lot of things when I went camping . We would put music full blast at night, while cooking. My cousins, brothers, and I would also spent the whole days riding bikes around, playing soccer, and going swimming. We would also talk about real life stories while eating marshmallows. My Dad and my Uncle would also make teams, and we would play soccer. I really liked going camping, and might go again this summer. I liked going camping because I like being out in the fresh air, and enjoying time with my family because we got more closer and got to interact with each other more. One of my favorite moment when I went camping was when we got to race with two four-wheeler motorcycles. I mostly won all the races between my cousins and my brothers, but then I couldn't beat my dad. Overall, I loved going camping and do all these fun things than sit at my house and watch TV and play video games.

No comments:

Post a Comment