Monday, May 22, 2017

Graduating 8th Grade

This year, I will graduate from 8th grade and go onto high school. I feel successful that I have accomplished a lot of hard things in middle school and will keep doing that through high school. My parents and I are very proud of myself that I have accomplished 1 of the many worthy moments in life. Going onto high school is like moving one step further into my future. Day by day, I am growing, learning more and more things, and overall, accomplishing things in life. Personally, I feel happy that I am finally going to high school after 8 years and starting to become more independent, successful, and responsible. I really evaluate my education because it depends on my future, the type of person I am in life, and how I live. High school makes me worry a little though. I've been planning my future and what classes I will take in high school, so I can be successful. I'm determined that I will do good in high school through hard work and perseverance. Everything I do right now, will impact my life.




No comments:

Post a Comment