Sunday, December 4, 2016

What does my name mean?

I got my name from my dad, he wanted to name me Uriel because his name is Uriel too. So, I'm junior. I asked my mom what my name means and why they named me that, other than my dad's name being the same as mine, and she told me that Uriel is in the bible and has to do with an  archangel. My name comes from Hebrew and means "God is my light." I know for a fact my name has to do with god and angels. Also, I like my name because I have never heard somebody named Uriel and it is a rare name. It may sound weird, but I like my name and I wouldn't change it. Finally, my last name is from my fathers side but I don't know what it means or where it comes from. Overall, I learned a lot about my name and I'm happy I'm named the way I am.


No comments:

Post a Comment