Wednesday, January 11, 2017

Everything You Do Matters

This winter break, I helped out my parents around the house. When I was home with my siblings and my mom, while my dad was working, I helped her clean around the house with everything I could because I didn't really have nothing to do and I wanted to make my mom happy that I help her back, just like she helps me when I go through tough times like her. She sometimes stresses out because everyday she's always doing everything around the house, she cooks and cleans the whole house. So, I figured it was my time to help her out with things and clean for her. I got up the days I was home, which were the days I didn't go help out my dad in his job so early, and did her bed, washed the dishes when there were a lot in the sink, took out the garbage, and sweeped around the house. After all that, my mom would be happy for me and I could notice it because the smile she always put on her face after I wouls finish all the chores. It also made me happy to help out my mom a lot. All she would have to do is cook and do other little things. I figured I should help my mom out during these days I'm at home for Christmas break. I also helped out my dad some days in his job, well his other job that lets me work with him, not his real one. He has two jobs at doing the same thing, being a mechanic in semi-trucks, I would only help him when he went to his seasonal job, his friend was his boss. He only worked there to get advantage to make more money instead of getting paid single off his real job. So, I would go to that job with my dad to help him with little things he needed. I couldn't really help him because I didn't know nohing about mechanic work, but I did know all the tools that may be needed to change the oil or something. I helped him out by helping him carry heavy tools and other tools while he was busy fixing the semi-truck. I mean I didn't really help my dad a lot because I didn't know how to do that job he does, but even a little thing can make a big difference in someone's heart and they feel good about you, that you're a good person that thinks positive and helps other people.

No comments:

Post a Comment