Sunday, January 29, 2017

Fake It Till You Become It

In my life, the aspects that I feel most confident about are when I'm playing sports like baseball, soccer, basketball, boxing, and most importantly, school. When I play with my family and go out to the park to enjoy and play sports or when I play with my friends at school, or when I am in a sport team, no matter what, I know what I'm doing and what I love. I feel confident playing the sports I like because I feel so much passion and love for the sports I love. I have too much passion to be worried or anxious when I'm playing my favorite sports, if I mess up or do a mistake. I am so focused on knowing I could do whatever I want me to do. I know that I am not the best nor the suckiest sports player but I know I could do this and feel so much confidence in the game due to passion that I leave all the ignorance away and clear my mind while playing my sports. In school, I also feel very confident because I know I pay attention in all of my classes and do my homework, so when it's time for a test, I feel very confident I can succeed because I try my hardest in school and study hard before a test. I like to ask my teachers when I don't get something and feel happy when they help me out and then I know what I'm doing. I also, don't step back in class, if I have a question, I say it out loud and don't keep it holding in me. When the teachers ask us to find the answer, I feel confident I can get the answer right and if I get it wrong, it actually gives me more confidence because I know I will try and persevere through the hardest parts in school without feeling a doubt. The thing that I feel that I need a confident boost is saying what I feel inside or my opinions. I usually tend to keep everything I feel inside stay inside me and don't tell nobody how bad or good I feel.

No comments:

Post a Comment