Saturday, October 22, 2016

Throwback!

One of the things that were part of my childhood memories were funny animated movies and shows I used to watch all the time with my brothers. I liked to watch Mickey Mouse, Curious George, etc. Some of my other favorite shows I used to watch while growing up was watching Spongebob, Phineas and Ferb, and Rugrats. I could name way more. I would always be glued to the screen and watch my favorite shows. I also watched scary movies at night when my cousins would come over the weekend and we would eat popcorn while watching a scary movie. Then at night I wouldn't sleep because I got frightened from the movie and I would think my big teddy bear I always slept with, was a ghost or something and I would throw it and go under my blanket. I remember reading the whole series and watch all the movies from "Diary of A Wimpy Kid" because I was so into the books and movies. I liked the books way more though.  I also remember when I would play Pokémon cards with my cousins, brothers, and friends. I would always carry them with me everywhere I went and would trade and try to collect Pokémons. I still have the books from "Diary of Wimp Kid" and the pokemons inside my drawer and every time I see them, I remember how happy I used to be.


I recall when my siblings and I would always fight for something. We used to fight for the control everyday so we could see our own shows. We never liked each other's shows. We would also fight because we would take each other's things and play with their toys and one of us would always get mad a beat them up. So, we would never get along and always get in trouble. Another memory that was part of my childhood memories was when my parents put me in boxing because I would always hit my siblings for no reason and when my first fight occurred, I remember I said I would change and would be nice with my siblings. I remember this time because I was a troublemaker and didn't care about nothing. One last memory that was important to me in life, was when I loved soccer, it was my favorite sport and remember winning a trophy and a gold medal in 1st place.

No comments:

Post a Comment