Monday, October 10, 2016

Best Trip Ever

The best trip ever for me would be to go to Rio de Janeiro in Brazil. It looks so admirable and peaceful. I would also like to meet new people there and see their culture. The first time I ever heard about this beautiful place was in the FIFA World Cup Brazil tournament in soccer. It would show a diverse view of Rio de Janeiro before the game would start and it touched me in some way. I felt like I had to put it on my " Must Go There" list. My dream trip is to go there when I'm older and discover new things. Specifically, it's not a goal to me but a must go. In Rio de Janeiro, it looks very different from here, it has different aspects than the U.S. It has a big fascinating statue representing the city. Rio de Janeiro also has a sea next to it where people enjoy the view and swim. Personally, I would want to go there because I would want to travel around the world not just go to Rio de Janeiro, I want to go out and discover new things in the world. I know there is a lot of wonderful places around the world where people enjoy. That is why I would want to be that person to be happy and travel around the world.


No comments:

Post a Comment