Saturday, October 15, 2016

Blogging Tips

When I think about blogging tips, I would like to have allot time because I can concentrate and go into a deeper thought in my blog. If I have a lot of time, I can make it sound professional, and make an actual point of something to think about. I can also use metacognition when I use allot time because I can see if I am actually making a good focus on the topic. I can use allot of time to make it have a deep meaning and a porpoise for wiring my blog.

Another blogging tip, is to add pictures and images to my blog. I want it to seem interesting and when the reader is reading my blog, I want them to have a visual understanding on what will be read. I also don't want it to be a plain blog, I would want it to be creative. The pictures or images can make the blog pop out more because the reader may want to read about about it if they see a picture or image that seems interesting to them. 

No comments:

Post a Comment